Looking for a new team member? Asking the right questions during an interview will help you pick the right fit for your practice.
Review these five questions to get started:
1. What experience qualifies you for this position?
2. What did you like best and least about your last job?
3. What are you looking for in your next position?
4. Take a moment and remember a difficult co-worker you worked closely with. How did you get along with that person on the
job? How did it affect your work? If you faced the same situation again, would you do anything differently?
5. Suppose your supervisor gives you a list of 10 tasks to finish by lunchtime. You know that you can't finish everything
on your list in time. What do you do? Exactly what do you say to your supervisor? Why do you take that approach?