To enter to win an iPod Touch, blog about how you improved in any of the four Firstline Challenge areas—team building, patient care, professional growth, and client relations. (Note: You must be working as a veterinary technician, assistant, receptionist, or practice manager to be eligible to win.) Here are the basic entry rules:
• Join the dvm360.com community. (For a tutorial about how to join, click here.)
• Post a blog with a title that begins with "Firstline Challenge." Be sure to select the category "Firstline Challenge." (For a tutorial about posting a blog, click here.)
• Your blog should discuss the problem you hoped to improve, what you did to make it better, and how the changes affected you and your practice.
• Write between 300 and 800 words.
• Post as many blogs as you'd like.
• Note: You are not required to complete the steps listed under the Firstline Challenge topic of the month to enter.
(Click here to read the official contest rules.)