10 reasons to attend Firstline Live
1. Firstline Live is the finest team training that's truly for your whole team—receptionists, veterinary assistants, technicians, and practice managers. You can even bring the doctor along.
2. Every person who attends on Friday, Aug. 28, gets a customized behavior profile that allows veterinary consultant Debbie Gair, CVPM, to tailor her presentation to specifically address the communication challenges you and your team members face.
3. Back by popular demand, Dr. Jim Kramer, CVPM, will give down-to-earth, practical advice for making tough decisions during tough times. If you're lucky, he'll play his harmonica for you.
4. You'll get from-the-trenches technology tips from Gina Toman—a Firstline Editorial Advisory Board member who knows how to simplify techy information—that will save you time and the practice money.
5. Practice manager turned practice owner Marianne Mallonee knows the secrets to becoming an employee managers love and she'll share her insider info with you. Bonus: Her suggestions will boost your personal job satisfaction too.
6. Lee Ann Womack hopes you dance to her free, live concert on Sunday, Aug. 30, that's for Firstline Live and CVC Kansas City attendees and their guests.
7. The Power & Light District provides an electrifying way to fill your evenings with good food and good fun. Best yet, it's just steps from the convention center.
8. You're encouraged to fill up on free appetizers and drinks—and information from vendors about the latest products and services to help your practice and patients—during the Welcome to Kansas City Reception in the Exhibit Hall on Saturday, Aug. 29.
9. Speaking of food, you'll enjoy a hot meal on us when you register for Friday's Firstline Live session. The sit-down luncheon is special and so is the opportunity to network with fellow attendees and presenter Debbie Gair, CVPM.
10. Sign up by July 22 and save $70 on registration fees. Click here for suggestions about how to talk to your manager about footing the bill. Hint: Explain how sending you to this CE will help the practice.