1. Employees should direct their concerns to their immediate supervisor within five working days of the incident.
2. The immediate supervisor should respond in writing to the complainant within five days
3. If the problem remains unresolved, the complainant should submit a written complaint to the practice manager or owner.
4. The practice manager or owner should meet with the complainant to discuss the complaint.
5. Then the practice manager or owner should issue a decision verbally and in writing to the complainant.
6. If the complainant is dissatisfied with this decision, he or she should appeal this decision in writing to the practice
owner (if not already involved) or the human resources manager (in larger practices) to investigate the complaint.
7. The person handling the final level of the complaint will meet with the employees directly involved to resolve the issue.