Clients' top 5 concerns about medications
Pilling or dosing Fluffy or Spot can be stressful for some pet owners. Besides their worries for their pets, clients may have questions about the medication. Consider these common client concerns and brainstorm how you might respond to each situation.
Jun 06, 2011
- Mrs. Smith worries she can’t afford the medication.
- Mr. Jones is concerned that he’ll have a difficult time administering the medication.
- Ms. Johnson wants to know about any potential side effects her pet will experience.
- Mr. Williams is concerned about storing the medication appropriately.
- Mrs. Tate wants to know whether she can crush the pills and administer them in water, food, or treats.